Operate both robotic and hand welders, wire-fed MIG / Pulse welders.
- Operate a welding robot and/or perform hand welding to produce accurate weldments/assemblies
- Read and conform to schematics, drawings and other work instructions
- Set up jobs by selecting appropriate fixtures, weld patterns, components, programs, tooling, etc.
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of welding training/experience
- Maintain high safety standards and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for extended periods of time
- 3+ years of welding experience
- Experience operating robotic welders
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.