We are looking for a motivated software quality engineer to build and manage our continuous- integration, test and delivery setup. You will be a part of our fast-growing R&D department located in Odense.
You will be a part of two Scrum-teams working cross-functional with other Quality engineers, Test Engineers, SW Developers, and UX Experts. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for quality and experience in driving quality through development. A person that is open minded, and willing to both learn from others and pass on own experience.
The work includes:
- Work with the development teams to understand how new features should be tested and engage automated tests as a part of your definition of done.
- Guiding the teams to increase quality through process and testing best practices.
- Drive suggestion for quality focused improvements into the teams for tooling and processes.
- Monitoring and report quality status to stakeholders.
- Getting insight in the products you are taking the quality ownership of, perhaps also doing exploratory testing.
What does it take to become our new colleague?
- You are structured, your decisions are driven by data and you can see areas to improve both in tooling and process to ensure continuous improvement.
- You have technical insight that enables you to dig into failures, and, in dialog with developers, you can find the root cause and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- You master CI/CD processes and constantly seek to optimize, and work with best practices.
- High drive and accountability you use to take ownership of our software quality.
- Proven experience with software testing.
- Experience driving quality through development.
- Able to work independently.
It is a plus if you also have experience with:
- CI/CD tooling like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GIT and others
- Experience with web development frameworks (Angular).
- Experience using test automation tools i.e. Selenium/Protractor/TestCafe.
- Quality metrics and how to drive quality by data collection
- Experience with software development (scripting or programming).
We expect you to be flexible and a fast-learner, as our set-up is continuously evolving. You are excited about development and results, and you have an analytical approach to your work. You are structured and know how to work independently as well as part of a team. You thrive in a busy working environment and like solving complex tasks.
Universal Robots is an innovative company with big ambitions. With us, you will become part of a dynamic team that is challenged to perform on a daily basis. We walk the talk. We put ideas into action. We offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and talented colleagues.
You will be working in teams with open-minded, passionate and engaged colleagues that are doing what they love to do, in an environment where all ideas and creative solutions are welcome. We dare to do what others think is impossible and work towards making bleeding edge technologies a reality for businesses of all sizes.
You will be empowered to help make Universal Robots a success. You will be given responsibility and can take responsibility. We trust our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization.