- Support the integration of Voyage autonomous taxi services into new locations around the US, both in-person as a field engineer and remotely as a software developer
- Identify, understand, and fix bugs introduced into our systems when deploying in new environments
- Utilize your robotics and autonomy expertise to tailor the Voyage software stack to support specific use cases and custom applications for customers
- Collaborate with other Voyage software and product groups before, during, and after the implementation of new, customer-specific features
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience building efficient, and performant software systems
- Proficient with Linux and production level code in C++
- Knowledge of ROS 2 and/or DDS
- Experience working with two or more of the following: distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, developing large software systems, robotics, computer vision, sensor fusion, localization, controls, simulation, and/or real-time systems
- Cloud and backend experience is a plus, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.