- Participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing
- Perform code review and provide meaningful feedback to your peers
- Demonstrate problem solving & technical innovation
- Share knowledge with peers by writing design documents, giving tech talks, documenting code, collaborating on process improvements, etc.
- Work closely with product management and service teams to deliver great products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Hands-on programming experience, especially in Python
- Experience working with any set of the following: distributed systems, non-relational databases, relational databases, asynchronous programming paradigms, real-time messaging systems (AMQP, MQTT, WSS), REST web services, Slack apps
- Ability to clearly explain and communicate complex technical topics
ABOVE & BEYOND
- Complex data modeling and messaging systems experience
- Information security & data management
- Web socket and/or UNIX socket programming experience
- Experience with: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, time-series databases
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.