- Create advanced perception systems that accurately perceive a self-driving vehicle’s environment using imaging and 3D sensors
- Develop, test, debug, and maintain reliable, safe, and production quality code
- Significant industry experience (2+ years preferred) writing production quality C++ code for point cloud processing and/or computer vision (both traditional and neural networks)
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid fundamentals in linear algebra and numerical methods
- Experience processing live data from sensors such as cameras, lidar, and radar
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Integrating sensors into real-time/embedded systems
- GPU/CUDA programming
- Mapping and localization
- Object detection, tracking, state estimation, and multi-sensor fusion
- Automotive or robotics industry background
Optimus Ride provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits and Working Environment
At Optimus Ride, we strive to support our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a world class working environment that is centered around the team. We nurture creativity and provide expansive opportunities for growth and development.