The Robotic Process Automation Developer will work closely with business process owners to understand and document business processes, with the goal of subsequently automating the processes by building and deploying bots. This role will identify automation opportunities, create detailed business requirements and system documentation, and implement quality software solutions leveraging a Hyperautomation platform (RPA, AI/ML, Process Mining). This role will also provide mentoring to junior RPA developers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Work with business partners to identify automation opportunities.
• Document and track current and future state business processes and requirements across multiple functional business areas.
• Facilitate requirements gathering within one or more business functional areas to develop a comprehensive business requirements document.
• Create functional and technical specifications, and manage changes to requirements.
• Develop bots utilizing UI Path automation tool.
• Define test scenarios, create test plans, and execute test scripts.
• Provide production support.
• Adhere to project related policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Two (2) or more years of relevent RPA bot development experience with one of the market leading platforms: UiPath, Automation Anywhere or BluePrism.
• Five (5) or more years of experience in Business Analysis, Robotic Process Automation, or in a related area.
• Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Experience working independently and taking initiative.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Ability to travel up to 10%.
• Graduate degree in Information Systems, Management or equivalent.
• Relevant industry recognized certifications (IIBA, ITIL, CBAP, CCAB)
• Experience working with abstract concepts in innovative ways to solve problems.