- Identification of and solving a broad range of problems using an analytical approach
- Generation of test reports and proactively communicating status of testing efforts
- Tearing down, debugging, and analyzing electro-mechanical small appliances.
- Creating test protocols of products and generating reports per SharkNinja specifications
- Creating and performing DOE to develop a first principles understanding of key variables
- Reviewing and interpreting test results providing feedback on product improvement solutions
- Delivering clear, meaningful and repeatable test results
- Researching new technologies with constant learning of what would be possible for use tomorrow
,cross-functionally throughout the development of new products
- Implementation and finalization of new ideas with out-of-the-box engineering solutions
- Work within our multi-disciplinary team to define, design, build, and test new products across the lifecycle from initial conception to mass production
- Designing the architectural layout and detail of plastic and metal components
- Exploring and sourcing materials, vendors, and components
- Building and troubleshooting prototypes
- Experience in designing and testing small appliances is highly preferred
- Knowledge of electronics (analog/digital) and test equipment knowledge helpful
- Solid analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and relentless drive to identify potential problems and take responsibility for their resolution
- Familiar with electromechanical assemblies: motors, heating elements, sensors, PCBA’s, buttons, etc.
- Hands-on experience with machine shop equipment
- Fabrication skill, hand tools, ability to prototype quickly
- Flexible, enjoys switching gears, and working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Passion for cooking and food a plus!
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- Deep understanding of heat transfer, thermodynamics, and fluid flow
- 5+ years of experience in product design and development, working within cost and manufacturing limitations
- Expert in Solidworks (CREO a bonus)
- Advanced skills in using Excel to generate graphs and charts from test data
- Familiarity with production processes such as injection molding and sheet metal forming, as well as prototyping techniques such as 3D printing, laser cutting
- Strong knowledge of mechanical engineering fundamentals and manufacturing techniques, including DFM
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?