Become part of a fast growing and innovative company supplying unique and award winning robotic hygiene solutions for the Global Healthcare and Life Science market.
The company: UVD Robots was established in Odense, Denmark in 2016 following a successful co-development project between Odense University Hospital and Blue Ocean Robotics creating the unique UV-Disinfection Robot. Our UVD Robots provide efficient and automated disinfection solutions for hospitals and life science customers. Application of UV Robots in hospitals patient and operating rooms save patients’ lives by reducing Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI’s) and operational costs for hospitals.
We are pursuing an ambitious strategy for global expansion of UVD Robot solutions based on direct sales to reference customers and volume sales by expansion of our network of distributors and sales partners in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Americas. Recently we have established sales offices in the United Kingdom, United States of America and in Asia.
As Sales Manager at UVD Robots Americas Inc. you will be responsible for sales of our UVD Robots via distributors in Americas, reporting to our Sales Director for Americas.
The job: You will be responsible for securing professional sales, product training, demo’s and marketing support to our distributors helping them driving sales volumes, herein under:
- Supporting and developing existing distributors by participating in co-visits at end-customers
- Identifying, negotiating and closing contracts with new distributors
- Enrollment of new distributors via product presentations, sales training and product demo’s
- Planning sales budgets and marketing activities with own distributors
- Participation in regional exhibitions supporting our distributors’ sales teams
- Sales follow-up via pipeline, CRM system etc.
Our Sales Director for Americas is based in Denver, Colorado but this new position can be based anywhere in the United States, with close access to a major airport hub.
Professional competencies: You have experience in sales of technical products, preferably from the healthcare market. Further skills required:
- Educational background at relevant commercial or technical degree
- 3 to 5 years of job experience from similar position
- Interested in innovation and new technology
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and perhaps also Spanish or French
- Self motivated, well structured and productive with a good overview
- High personal drive and energy
- Good social skills and enjoy customer contact
What we offer: UVD Robots ApS develops and commercializes the world’s leading UVD Robots. We work in a dynamic, fast moving environment together as a young, professional and committed team. You will be part of our exciting journey, supporting the global expansion of the company.
UVD Robots ApS is a part of the Blue Ocean Robotic Group, and they supply all their venture companies, who are selling mobile service robots. Blue Ocean Robotics Group is an efficient innovation factory that continues to conquer new robot territory with service robots for the healthcare, hospitality, construction and agriculture industries. Investors from the world-recognized robotics cluster based in and around Odense, has injected DKK 80M (nearly $12M USD) into the company in 2019 .With a doubling of the company value in just one year, Blue Ocean Robotics Group is now worth 800 million DKK (nearly $120M USD).
UVD Robots ApS is very close connected to our Mother Company, and together we join in on monthly social events, Warrant Program for all full time employees, lunch arrangements, spouse network, Blue Ocean Robotics Group Academy, bicycle arrangements, language school, health insurance and of course PC and mobile phone are available. We also offer Outplacement program for our international spouses so we support spouses in finding and developing a career in Denmark.
If you find UVD Robots an interesting opportunity and want to become part of a fast growing and innovative company, please send your application and CV via the HR portal at our mother company www.blue-ocean-robotics.com.
Visit www.uvd-robots.com or our LinkedIn profile to learn more.
Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.