Robotics is cool. Robotics with a real world, demonstrated business application is even better. Locus Robotics Corporation has developed a field-proven solution for improving productivity in rapidly growing and strategic warehouses operations around the world. Our mobile, autonomous robots work together with human warehouse associates to deliver real and measurable business value.
Locus Robotics is looking for proven sales professionals to join our fast-growing team and build on our market success and momentum. The Sales Executive will focus on the growth of our North American business, working closely with our marketing, solution design and deployment teams. This position will involve 40-60% travel.
The successful candidate will be a proven consultative sales professional with a particular strength for selling enterprise technology solutions into large, complex accounts. Salary and commissions for this role are commensurate with experience and the achievement of sales targets. Locus Robotics offers great benefits, the opportunity to work with outstanding people and flexible remote work options. Most of all, you’ll be selling an innovative, peak-proven pick process optimization solution for warehouse and 3PL operators!
- Maintain and grow a pipeline of opportunities across multiple market segments.
- Achieve specific sales targets for new and follow-on opportunities.
- Understand the complex and varied needs of the customer.
- Develop and present compelling ROI based customer proposals.
- Be the voice of the customer to the rest of the Locus organization.
- Demonstrated success selling innovative, complex solutions combining hardware, software and services.
- Experience selling in one or more of the following market segments – eCommerce, Retail, 3PL and/or General Warehouse Automation.
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations or WMS systems.
- Confidence and experience to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders.
- This position requires 40-60% travel.
- This position may be based anywhere in the continental United States.
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer