Are you inspired by how robotics will change the world? Are you inspired by how robotics will change the world? Are you excited about real world applications for robotics? Would you like working directly with leading e-commerce companies who are deploying robotics? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will be interested in one of our exciting employment opportunities! This is an opportunity to be part of an incredible team deploying a cutting-edge robotics solution to address real-world challenges in e-commerce fulfillment warehouses for major global brands.
Robotics software development is a challenging and exciting domain, spanning many disciplines. Creating a successful product requires coordinating the efforts of a group of talented scientists and engineers. Moreover, such coordination requires a better-than-cursory knowledge of many areas of robotics. Locus Robotics is looking for a Software Development Manager to lead its industry-leading Robotics Software Team. The successful candidate will have experience leading diverse, global software engineering teams through all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
This role will be based in Wilmington, MA, and requires the successful candidate to work onsite at our corporate headquarters.
- Coordinate with other teams and senior management to drive development priorities.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for the Robot Software Team.
- Oversee software development and release cycle.
- Carry out periodic performance reviews.
- 5+ years of experience working in a relevant industry.
- Experience with managing and growing medium sized teams (10 – 20 engineers).
- Familiarity with working in a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with ROS, C++ and Python.