The candidate will be part of the Commissioning and Service team and, working closely with the manager and other members of the technical team, will guide the testing phases to finalize plant start-up within the timeframe agreed upon with the client as part of the purchase order.
· Installation and testing of robotic equipment at customer plants, align with the technical office and paying close attention to the deadlines;
· Responsible for troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance actions;
· Work on electrical systems, PC controls, PLC controls, servo drives and controls, and mechanical systems;
· Recommend technical solutions by examining customer machines; clarifying requirements with customer representatives;
· Provide phone support to customer technicians in order to facilitate the resolution of hardware/software issues;
· Increase sales opportunities by identifying untapped customer needs, product enhancements, and industry developments;
· Training of customer operators and maintenance staff;
· Must be able to travel for on-site servicing and installations; travel will be mainly within North America, occasional travels to the head office in Italy – Europe will be necessary;
CT Pack, CT Pack, based in Ferrara, Italy, is a world leader in integrated packaging systems and automation for ice cream, chocolate and bakery products.
Founded in 1991.
6,000 systems installed in 40 countries.
We are: innovative, passionate, international, people-oriented, and focused on long term growth and excellence.
Skills and Qualifications:
· A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in servicing or manufacturing packaging machinery
· Background in Mechatronics or Electronics
· Knowledge of robotic systems is desirable
· Working knowledge of servo drives and control systems
· Ability to read mechanical designs
· Basic knowledge of electrical and pneumatic schemes
· Ability to travel in Italy and abroad at least 60 % of the time
· Proactive and flexible with a problem-solving attitude
· Ability to develop and maintain strong rapport with clients
· Must have a valid work permit, drivers license