DirectViz Solutions, a high-level, strategic consulting services firm that meets mission IT needs for government clients. We have an opening for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead. This position is located in Washington DC. US citizenship and the ability to obtain/maintain a Secret clearance is required. A Secret clearance is preferred.
The candidate will advise the customer on the suitability of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for specific use cases and assist customers by providing technical expertise to facilitate the implementation and adoption of the appropriate tool. The RPA will assist the customer in defining the optimum customer engagement methodology to standardize engagements and processes. The RPA will assist on governance and policies regarding the implementation and continued use of these technologies. This task includes supporting technical and business teams with usage of targeted Platforms. This role will leverage tools and techniques, along with automation capabilities available with RPA and business process automation (BPA), to support our customer in the area of Continuous Service Improvement and Digital Transformation.
- Leads the development of automation using enterprise-wide tools with client teams to analyze and design automation based upon business and technical requirements.
- Communicates effectively with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
- Responsible for work estimation, planning, and project quality
- Provides relevant technical expertise to support the program and ongoing projects.
- Provides support to the Program and Project Managers to ensure services and products delivered under the contract satisfy the requirements and needs of client organization.
- Creates or updates documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents in support of development efforts.
- Estimates development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines.
- Works with government executive leaders and staff to support program goals.
- Supports development of program key performance metrics.
- Assists with developing detailed work plans, including tasks, assignments, task dependencies, milestones, and schedule for all tasks.
- Provides consultation on complex projects.
- Conducts direct coordination and collaboration with client personnel.
- Requires BA/BS degree in related field.
- 8 or more years related experience; multi-platform experience.
- 3-5 years hands-on programming/scripting experience specifically aligned with RPA and robotic implementations.
- Working knowledge and experience in enterprise software development methodologies.
- Track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale.
- Excellent knowledge of Automation processes, approaches, methodologies, and development lifecycle.
- Identifies reusable components and patterns as well as ensure consistency in design across use-cases built using RPA.
- Contributes to the development of governance, methodologies, and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel of RPA solutions.
- Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure.
- Supports program and project plans for application selection, systems development, processes, procedures, and production methods.
- Conducts code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed in the user story (or Process Definition Document) and adheres to highest quality standards.
- Responds to support inquiries for use-cases to make quick repair to keep use-cases running in production.
- Helps define and drive application standards across the RPA platform.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident. Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Secret clearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively interface with the team, stakeholders, and developers.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
- Strong aptitude & desire for learning new technologies.
- Experience with configuration and setup of Help Desk Infrastructure technologies
- PMP, Automation Anywhere Certified Developer and any Agile or SCRUM certification
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.