Are you passionate about robots, quality and processes and considered a ‘go to’ person?
An exciting Company
We are a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots, and as a company we are both ambitious and passionate in everything we do. To support our growth and quality journey, we are looking for a Quality Coordinator. With base at our HQ in Odense, Denmark, you will be part of a ‘can-do’ culture with great focus on teamwork.
As part of our Quality function, your main area of responsibility will be to drive i.e. development & implementation of a Management System, incl. facilitation of process workshops, administration of quality improvements and non-conformance handling. The team currently consists of 3 employees, and you will report to our Quality Director.
Process-oriented mind-set and structured ways of working in delivering quality support
We are a fast-growing company, and development of products are of course happening at a high pace. This means that you will enter into a highly dynamic role, where you will have to juggle between different quality tasks, quality improvement projects, etc.
You will be an important contributor and driver in the maturing of the MiR organization towards a process-oriented and quality focused organization.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Support development and implementation of a Management System tailored to MiR’s needs based upon the framework of ISO standards
- Support the improvement, implementation and training of quality owned processes
- Support administration of non-conformance handling
- Support quality data collection and reporting
- Support audits and lessons learned workshops
- Drive quality awareness and train the organization
- 2-4 years of experience from a similar role
- Experience from a technical company within electrical or mechanical products
- Experience with facilitation of process mapping workshops
- Experience in documenting processes in flowcharts with swim lanes
- Fundamental experience with corrective action and root cause analysis
- Strong English communication skills
- Super-user in Office 365, AX 2012, IT systems used for records & document management and management systems
- Knowledge about or with quality performance reporting
- Knowledge about interpretation of ISO standards, including ISO9001:2015
- Internal auditor
- Outgoing, curious in nature and comfortable with technology
- Self-motivated and a strong collaborator
- A ‘go to’ person at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about communicating quality subjects to different audiences
- You thrive in a dynamic, international environment where deadlines can be tight, and everyone give their best to reach the goals
If you believe this is your chance to develop personally and professionally together with some of the most talented people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV as quickly as possible via the “Click here to apply” button.
Employment by agreement – ideally as quickly as possible.
Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
If you have any questions, please contact
Mette Udengaard Juliussen
Tlf.: +45 31353162
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. We are dedicated to developing user-friendly, flexible and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations.
These unique, collaborative robots are now used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and healthcare sectors to automate their in-house transportation.
As a first mover in the field, we have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots.
Mobile Industrial Robots is an international and ambitious company, having dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating success and innovation within the world of robotics.
We are represented worldwide with branch offices and through an extensive distributor network.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.mobile-industrial-robots.com