Are you an experienced mechanical engineer within product development? Do you thrive of converting ideas into reality and improve existing products? Then you might be our new Mechanical Development Engineer.
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside highly skilled and talented colleagues in our R&D Hardware team.
Design for the future
In our Hardware team you will be focusing on developing new products for an exciting market and improve our current line-up to constantly improve our products and create value for our customers.
At Universal Robots we are continuously improving both our products and the surrounding processes. This means you will, as our new Development Engineer, have plenty of opportunities to contribute to our product development processes and thereby ensuring our path towards a world-class engineering department.
In this role, you design for the future by:
- Developing future products for the market
- Improve our current products for production, quality and cost.
- Use and improve our processes and procedures.
- Develop tools to help ensure design verification.
You will be a part of our R&D department in Odense.
Who are we looking for?
Our passionate R&D colleagues exercise a high level of competence and you must too in your day-to-day tasks. You are driven by an eagerness to develop both superior solutions and your own engineering skills.
To succeed, we imagine you come with:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical engineering with 3-5 years of relevant R&D experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge within Mechanical engineering and machine design
- Strong in 3D and 2D construction (we are currently using SolidWorks)
- Experience with robust design and design specifications, e.g. FMEA, DFM, DFA
- Preferably knowledge of test setup and verification/validation methodologies
As English is our corporate language, fluency is a must. Danish is a plus, but not required.
Ready to apply?
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics.
Together, we find innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today. And we dare to do what others find impossible – working towards making bleeding edge technologies a reality for businesses of all sizes.
Through our resolve and facts-driven engineering, we are constantly developing new solutions to empower people. Join us as Mechanical Development Engineer, and you can too.