As part of the Staffing team, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting: from generating pipeline, guiding candidates through our hiring process to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate. You will play the role of a talent scout, tapping into various tools and resources to find the best talent in our industry and then matching candidates with the roles to which they are best aligned. You will work closely with our internal teams/projects and leaders across our business to hire for a variety of functions. You are comfortable drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Develop search strategies to source and attract talent while assessing a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to understand niche role requirements, strategize pipeline generation and guide them through the entire hiring process.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Communicate with the Interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Innovate in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Staffing systems and processes.
- Find the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do
- Advise leadership and inform about the outside talent market as well as how it compares to the talented folks we already have in the organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a start-up setting with a focus in the robotics sector
- Experience closing candidates and managing compensation packages that include equity components.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate setting with a focus in the technology sector
- Experience in the start-up industry.
- Experience developing recommendations, implementing solutions and designing creative recruiting strategies as an individual contributor.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- A track record of personal accountability, work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a manager and a leader.
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity.
- Deep interest in technology.
About X, the moonshot factory
X creates radical new technologies to solve some of the world’s biggest problems. We develop uncomfortably ambitious, potentially world-changing new ideas such as self-driving cars, balloon-powered Internet and smart contact lenses. We’re a team of makers, entrepreneurs, engineers, designers and scientists with deep technical expertise who love the challenge of the seemingly impossible. X was formerly known as Google[x] and is part of Alphabet.