- Achieve or exceed sales quota for Government Sales channel.
- Develop and execute a thoughtful sales strategy to increase sales and market share.
- Continually build, maintain and cultivate new and existing contacts within the US Government including DoD, DHS, DOJ, and other agencies with mapping and modeling needs.
- Research and identify the government contractor network for new business opportunities.
- Leverage contacts to promote Kaarta mapping solutions and build a robust business pipeline.
- Actively manage the sales pipeline using CRM system.
- Provide in-field demonstrations of and education about Kaarta products after training.
- Collaborate with internal teams to close business and provides the voice of the customer feedback on products and services.
What You Bring
- Experience in sales of technical equipment.
- Prior successful sales experience with Government agencies and contractors who sell to the government.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills of technical products.
- Experience and a strong track record of meeting sales targets in technical sales.
- Experience and discipline using CRM systems.
- Knowledge of government procurement and acquisition processes.
- An ability to uncover who the decision makers are and to influence them.
- Ability to close deals and make them happen.
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if you…
- Are experienced in the geospatial and surveying industry and products.
- Have a passion and experience working in a startup / emerging growth company.