NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. NCI’s AI solution, Shai(tm), scales humans with artificial intelligence by empowering the workforce to meet their mission by using best in class AI solutions coupled with our exceptional service offerings. Working with strategic partners, NCI is committed to bringing commercial innovation to missions of national importance. NCI is a mid-tier systems integrator headquartered in Reston, VA, and operates at locations across the globe.
NCI has been designated a 2020 Military Friendly Employer by MilitaryFriendly.com
NCI: The Automation and AI Engineer will lead, design, develop, and test solutions that automate processes, activities, and tasks using AI and Machine Learning tools as well as develop new algorithm and implementation strategies. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI’s mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and test solutions that automate processes, activities, and tasks using AI and Machine Learning tools.
• Provide Pilot Project support through working closely with technical solutions engineers and professional services teams.
• Participate in requirement gathering and technical requirement definition by attending client meeting, interviews, and workshops. Work with the sales team introducing solutions and services, customizing solutions for clients’ business and IT requirements, and assisting in identifying opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
• Providing technical solutions regarding the firm’s security products and services as well as provide customer training.
• Lead project development in all steps of the Software Development Lifecycle, including client requirement definition, architecture design, production deployment, and maintenance activities.
• Attend trade shows and provide presentations online and offline.
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.