What You’ll Work On:
- Develop and implements methods to quickly and accurately find highly occluded objects in 3D point clouds.
- Test and evaluate current state-of-the-art methods used for scene segmentation.
- Stay abreast of new research and novel findings in the fields of computer vision and machine learning.
- May work towards novel “one-shot” learning methods.
- May work independently or collaborate with other experts in artificial intelligence, robotics, engineering, and computer science.
Your Background Includes
- Working towards MS or Phd in computer vision, deep learning, or something strongly related.
- Research experience in developing novel computer vision algorithms or similar methods based on deep learning in such topics as image recognition, image segmentation, stereo pixel matching, geometric deep learning, object recognition using 3D spatial data.
- Proficiency in Python and C/C++.
- Experience with some common image or vision processing libraries like OpenCV or PCL.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Theano, or Caffe and GPU based computation in general.
- Experience with CUDA and CuDNN is desirable.
- Comfortable with Git and Linux.
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role – we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity – invest in yourself!