About Your Role
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Program Manager to support our hardware engineering team as we advance the future of the trucking industry.
About Your Work
- Coordinate development of hardware system and module requirements with hardware, software, and systems engineers
- Coordinate vehicle build, bringup, and deployment efforts with hardware engineers, systems engineers, and technicians
- Support identification and evaluation of hardware component suppliers
- Manage communications between Ike hardware team and vehicle and component suppliers
- Coordinate execution of commercial and legal agreements with hardware suppliers and vehicle manufacturers
- Manage hardware parts inventory and related infrastructure
- You have played the role of program management lead on several key programs. You take ownership, move the team forward, see around corners, and drive the team to deliver exceptional results.
- You are adept at creating the tools needed to manage programs such as development schedules, statements of work, project dashboards, and action item lists.
- You have a proven ability to manage product development programs. You have experienced product development in all of its stages — from requirements to scoping to launch to iteration. You are especially comfortable in the earlier stages of product development — in getting from zero to one.
- You can skillfully represent the needs of the program to outside parties. You can serve as both an advocate and a cheerleader for the company.