Are you driven by growing revenue and developing large, global accounts? Are you interested in sharpening the future of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company?
Then you might be our new Key Account Manager, whom we expect to drive Universal Robotics future growth on a global basis!
Universal Robots is the worldwide market leader in collaborative robots. Our robots have revolutionized the way people work – not by making jobs redundant, but by improving productivity and creating a safer work environment.
Universal Robots is looking for experienced, highly-skilled employees who are capable of meeting the challenges of developing ground-breaking robots and bringing these to the market. The company is in the process of building its global organization and a strong market position. To learn more about our groundbreaking products visit our website and learn more. Universal Robots is part of Teradyne Inc.
Our new Key Account Manager is expected to grow revenue and market share in close collaboration with, Global, Regional and channel sales managers. The position is located in Paris, France and reports to our Global Large & OEM Account Director and in a matrix to the Country Manager for France. At this time there are no direct reports.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
In this position you will be responsible for the execution of Global Large Accounts’ channel strategy as well as:
- Develop and implement a Large Accounts Plan in line with UR’s overall product line
- Manage sales resources dedicated to developing business in the defined market
- Enhance our business and relations with customers by improving quality, delivering and cost
- Establish annual goals and development plan for each Large Accounts in targeted industries
- Manage price structure for Large Accounts and align with Global strategy
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
The job demands that the ideal candidate has documented practical experience within the Key Accounts/Large Accounts area selling flexible automation capital equipment. If the candidate comes from a company within industrial automation, it would be an advantage.
Further to a technical or commercial degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., MBA or equivalent) you have:
- +7 years of experience and a proven track record from a similar position
- +5 years in an international B2B large accounts channel development context
- Experience with sales and applications of complex technical capital equipment solutions
- Demonstrated experience building and leading teams of individuals who are not direct reports
- Ability to develop customer-specific Return on Investment calculations
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think and act both strategically and hands on
- Experience from a cross-functional role
- Experience with navigating in an international matrix organization
- French native and English language required; Spanish, Germany, or Italian preferred.
- Structured with the ability to manage many tasks at the same time
- Technical mind-set with a genuine interest in for technology and automation
- Extroverted and empathic
- An effective team player while driving own areas of responsibility
- Motivated by rapid growth and a challenging change agenda
- Ability to travel 80% of your time
This position calls for a self-motivating person with analytical skills and a dedication to success. In addition, personal robustness and perseverance are important personal characteristics.
The right candidate is an excellent communicator and cooperates smoothly across all levels and cultures of the organization, internally as well as externally. Understanding of cultural diversity, empathy and tolerance are necessary personal qualifications in order to be successful in the position. In addition, credibility, integrity, goal orientation and flexibility are important traits.
Ready to apply?
Apply using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Join the Future – Join Universal Robots:
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of bright, ambitious people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Through our agility, resilience and entrepreneurial approach, we are taking our innovative cobot products into more markets and regions than ever before.