Do you have a knack for creating intuitive user interfaces? Does working with the latest technologies to revolutionize the way people work excite you? Then you might be our future Frontend Web Developer.
We are currently looking for a passionate Frontend Web Developer to join our talented colleagues in R&D. Your future colleagues are experts in many different areas such as mechanical design, kinematics and embedded programming. You will be part of a Scrum-team working cross-functionally with the other Software Developers, UX Experts and Test Engineers.
Design the future with us
As Frontend Web Developer, you will be part of a highly skilled team whose members are jointly responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the high-level software in our robots.
The software you will be working on is responsible for all functionality that is not strictly related to low-level control.
You will have the opportunity to work with complex domain logic; a domain-specific language you use for e.g.:
- Graphical robot programming, including but not limited to 3D graphics
- Creating intuitive user interfaces
- User-friendly integration with external hardware
- Support for third party plugins
- Services provided to external systems
A strong team-player with a positive attitude
You don’t come from a specific background or have a specific approach to this job, but we expect you come with an open mindset and a positive attitude. You’re a collaborative team-player and can thrive in a work environment where change is the only constant.
You have a strong focus on quality and Test-Driven Development, and implement this when you write clean, maintainable code.
Ideally, we also imagine you:
- Have a strong background in web-frontend development with proven work experience
- Express a firm interest in and understanding of frontend development associated technologies, such as HTML5, Angular and REST API. JAVA knowledge would be a plus, but is not required
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and software architecture
- Are familiar with UI-frameworks
It would also be an advantage if you are experienced with continuous integration and revision control systems. As we are an international organization, written and spoken fluency in English is key for the role.
Ready to apply?
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics.
Through our resolve and facts-driven engineering, we are constantly developing new solutions to empower people. Join us as Frontend Web Developer, and you can too.