Can you provide the organization with accurate financial sales forecasts in a rapidly changing industry and empower your internal stakeholders with useful insights?
This is a unique opportunity to join a global market-leading organization, where the forecasts and insight you provide the organization with will have a great impact and empower key stakeholders in sales and production planning.
Reporting to our CFO and as part of our Finance department, you work independently but with a service and teamwork mindset. You work in close collaboration with our sales organization in our headquarters, as well as colleagues in local offices around the world. You will get to participate in the overall financial planning of UR, as well as supporting the financial department with ongoing ad hoc tasks.
Empower your global colleagues with insightful sales data
In your role you will be given the overall responsibility of reporting, following up and analyzing on our financial sales forecast, along with creating various analysis and pulling out insight and trends from your research of our sales data. When needed you reach out to internal stakeholders and follow up on sales data. As your internal stakeholders will be managers all around the world, we expect you to be a great communicator (in English) and be able to work with people with all cultural backgrounds.
Overall key tasks in your role will be:
- Establishing monthly and quarterly global financial sales forecasting for key stakeholders
- Reaching out to local General Managers and other stakeholders in our local offices for key sales channel data
- Following up, reporting and analyzing on Sales Forecasts
- Creating a palette of analysis’s and analyzing on key insights trends in our sales data
- Developing a sales forecast model
- Reporting updated Sales Forecasts to production planning
Grow your career with Universal Robots
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career and who is bright, has an analytical mindset and enjoys working in an international environment. To succeed in the role, we expect you to have:
- A BSc or higher in Economics or another relevant field
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A good cultural understanding that allows you to communicate with stakeholders of all cultures
- 2 years of experience in a similar role preferably from a global organization
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft CRM system and Power BI is a plus
Your commercial mindset and ability to switch between the big picture and precise details enables you to immerse yourself in complex analyses.
As a natural self-starter you take ownership of assignments and always follow up and manage your deadlines. You are excited about creating results, and you have an analytical, structured approach to your work.
Ready to apply?
Send us your application following the link in the job ad. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Join Universal Robots
At Universal Robots you will be empowered to help make Universal Robots a success. You will be given responsibility and can take responsibility. We trust our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization.
Join us as a Financial Analyst, and you can too.