- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science (specialization in Computer Vision / Machine Learning)
- Proven scientific track record (Publications in top-level conferences and high-impact journals)
- Experience in 3D modeling with state-of-the-art Structure from Motion & Multi-view Stereo pipelines like COLMAP and OpenSfM
- Highly skilled in PyTorch, fluent in python; CUDA is a plus
- Knowledge about data annotation processes and quality assurance is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and speaking German are great assets
- Ability to travel to project meetings and conferences
The position will be based in Austria (with the possibility of working in our office in Graz or remotely), and the opportunity to work with existing team members all over the world.