- University degree in computer science/engineering, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- Experience in developing and debugging object-orientated software in C++.
- Experience with the development of safety critical source code is a plus.
- Experience with writing software for Linux/QNX or Autosar is a plus.
- Experience with agile development, test driven development and continuous integration.
- Language skills: Fluent in English.
- Possibilities for career development in international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.