• Your tasks include the entire software development process, from idea to new
Functions beyond specification and implementation to testing and optimization.
• In addition to new developments, continuous improvement and quality assurance are also part of it
our various software modules to your tasks. These include, for example, the
Localization, dynamic path planning and control or the connection of new sensors.
• You can expect varied tasks and exciting opportunities to gain new knowledge
build up and apply in practice.
• In the long term, you should also be responsible for the management of projects, including
the manual of interns belongs.
• You have successfully completed your studies in computer science / computer engineering.