Day To Day Activities:
1. R&D in the areas of force/impedance controls, reactive multi-robot motion planning and human-robot collaboration.
2. Design, maintain, implement and test new controls and planning algorithms efficiently in modern C++ and Python.
3. Design methods and metrics to evaluate algorithm's effectiveness, propose improvements and deploying them in our product.
4. Architect, own and evangelize software and hardware solutions to solve various robotic automation systems.
5. Collaborate with other roboticists, computer vision scientists and mechanical engineers to integrate cutting-edge algorithms into our robotic platforms
6. Participate in collaborative research projects with universities, publish research outputs and bring in new theoretical perspectives to the team